Add Google Analytics to WordPress website becomes a critical point now day. Mostly blogger uses different plugins to get the analytical report of their websites statics such as the active Vegeta and pageviews. This kind of analytical report helps them to analyze their audience and to enhance their website performance by working so on their statics.
The best analytic tool on which we can blindly believe is the Google Analytics. It’s the free service provided by the Google to Webmasters for an analytic and statical purpose. Mostly Mega websites used Google Analytics direct into their WordPress websites.
In short, anyone can easily add Google Analytics to WordPress site without any a headache or pain. There are multiple methods to inject Google Analytics to WordPress. In this article, we will follow some simple method to obtain successfully Google Analytics toward WordPress.
Don’t Miss: Top WordPress Code Snippet Plugins
I will refer you to use the simple WordPress plugin which allows you to add Google analytic code easily. You just have to install that WordPress plugin from WordPress plugin repository, then activate that plugin and at your Google Analytics code in that.
You must know that before adding Google Analytics to WordPress you have to obtain the Google account by which you can access Google Analytics. You have to also make sure that you have already added your website to Google search console.
Add Google Analytics to WordPress website
- First of all, you have to visit google.com/Analytics
- Then you have to click on sign in at the top right corner of the page.
- You have to select the account name relative to the name of your website which you want to edit in your Google Analytics account.
- Then you have to insert the name of your website.
- Then you have to choose the protocol for your websites such as HTTP or https.
- Then you can add the URL or URI of your website.
- Then you have to select the category in which your website exists.
- Then you have to select the reporting time zone for your website it’s recommended to use the local timezone instead of time set as by default.
- After all of this, you just have to click get tracking ID code.
- After this propped up arrived in which you have to agree to the terms and services of the Google Analytics it’s suggested according to your country it’s recommended to read them first before accepting.
- After accepting Google Analytics will allow you to copy the tracking code which you can simply insert into your WordPress website.
You can simply paste the Google Analytics tracking code into your website HTML code within the body section or you can use the below method.
Add Google Analytics to WordPress
- Login to your WordPress website then moves on to plugins.
- Search for the “complete analytics Optimization suite” from WordPress plugin repository.
- After the installation, you have to activate this plugin.
- Go to the setting of a plugin and then optimize Analytics.
- You can simply copy the tracking code from Google Analytics account and paste that tracking code into the top of this plugin where the label is occurring as tracking ID.
- After this, you can hit save changes button and you have done.
Don’t Miss: Top 3 Blogging Platforms Over the Globe
Google Analytics takes a while to get analytical data of your website. You can get the analytical report from your Google analytical account dashboard.
You can also send the fake traffic to test that Google analytical code is successfully added to website or not.