As the content creators, bloggers are fully aware of their responsibility to write the unique and actionable content for their audience to attach with them. It is through their articles that they are able to communicate with their ideas to their readers, who in turn to reciprocate by becoming the subscribers and/or clients, it depend upon the goal of the blogger.
However, writing is also the time-consuming task.
From the ideation to actual writing, there is a lot of the effort put into creating well-written content that the people will read from start to the end. By doing this on a consistent basis is not for the faint of heart, which is why (the reason) some suffer from the writer’s block and a host of the other factors that affect their writing.
Ultimately, the main reason of their inability to produce is not developing the system that allows them to focus on their writing.
In this post, I will help you focus on the simple, but effective ways to help you get more articles written in less time.
In this article I will not be discussing with you, which tools you need to use to increase your productivity. Rather than that, I will be discussing with you the habits and environment. Both of these are crucial factors that determine how effective you are in writing your articles or blog post.
At the same time, using these factors will help you create a writing system that works best for you.
3 best ways of writing in less time are as follows:
Organize Your Home Office For Better Work
Your work environment that you use to work in routine should be designed to aid your productivity. If you have the home office, you need to ensure that all of your stuff is well organized. In the other words, you should make sure that everything is in its right place.
Following are the some aspects of your work environment you should seek to improve:
- The Lighting: You should avoid dim and harsh lighting as this can cause eye strain. The best lighting is a natural light. You need to set up your home office in such a way that your work space is well-lit with the natural light.
- Proper Aeration: You need to be ensuring that your office is well-ventilated. You can also add green plants for that extra dose of the oxygen during the day.
- Use Stickers: Planning and staying organized are important for you, if you want to get the big things done. Write your ideas and to-do’s on the stickers so you have visual reminders of the benchmarks you have need to hit.
- The Shelves and Cabinets: The messy office creates a messy mind. You should ensure that your desk does not have any clutter and that the unused files and the papers are filed neatly in your cabinets or you can use shelves.
- Need Inspiration: Set yourself up for the peak inspiration by having a board with the inspirational quotes. Writers create their best work when they inspired, so you want to create the environment that feeds your creative muse.
You Need To Follow Schedule At Home
- Just because you are working from the home does not mean that you should not need to follow a schedule. Having some kind of the structure is critical if you want to do big things done.
- Due to office work and home work bloggers and writers face challenges. But you don’t need to worry. You need to tackle it by creating a schedule. Schedule helps you to don’t mess with your personal and professional life.
- Scheduling your day is like the scripting a production number. When you go to the Broadway, you will be amazed to see that how flawlessly the shows are executed. They can do this because they are running a script that you organize. You don’t need to mention, all eyes are on the stage. Every mistake is scrutinized in the reviews and by the viewing public.
- Taking this best analogy to your profession as a writer or blogger, you need to make the every second count. Every task in your schedule that you organize must be followed to a tee, and it also must serve the purpose.
Create Working Habits That Suits You
People are the different and not all the strategies work for every writer. If you find the something that works for you, do more of it.
Lifehack organization covered the working habits of some famous writers. That article shows that writing habits are unique to each writer or blogger.
- The Mark Twain and Truman Capote wrote while they lying down on the bed or sofa, while the Ernest Hemingway wrote standing up.
- The Alexandre Dumas used to color code his work to separate his fiction, non-fiction, and the poetry writings.
- The Aaron Sorkin (The Social Network screenwriter) literally acts out the dialogues of the stories he is writing.
After you have been writing for some time, you will start to understand habits that make you the super productive. Developing the habits takes time, so you have to be patient and the stay consistent. According to the University College of London, it takes the approximately 66 days for a habit to be hard-wired to degree of the automaticity.
The point of developing the habits is to embrace your quirks and the eccentricities.
Writers are the creative people. This is why (the reason) they need to do certain things that will help them spark their creativity within, regardless of this how strange those habits may be.
Writers do not need the tools to be productive. They need discipline and order.
You need to organized and start scheduling chunks of time to write articles or blog post. When you start setting and religiously following the schedules, you will be astounded by how much you will be able to get done.
You must building up these habits. It will allow you to create more work.
Now it’s your turn how you use these ways. Tell me about this in comments.
Don’t forget to share with others.
For more interesting post or articles follow us on Facebook page.